Other Immigration Matters
Section-61 requests | Complaints | Reconsideration Requests | IPT Appeals


Section-61 requests

As per the law, you are not allowed to stay in New Zealand after your visa expires. If you do, you are considered to be living unlawfully in New Zealand.  Find out what your obligations are and what you can do if you are in this situation.

Complaints, Reconsideration Requests and IPT Appeals

You can lodge a complaint about a service you received from Immigration New Zealand or if you think they did not follow the correct process.

You can ask INZ to review their decision on a temporary visa in certain circumstances.

You can make an appeal with the Immigration and Protection Tribunal in some cases as well.

Image by whoislimos