top of page

Acerca de

Image by krakenimages

Hiring Migrant Workers

The Accreditation Process

Tips - Hiring Overseas

Hiring from overseas requires patience and perseverance. It can be a more complex, costly, and time-consuming process than hiring locally. We present some expert pointers below that may make your overseas hiring process a bit easier.

Image by Marvin Meyer

Find the overseas hiring process daunting?
Let us take care of your overseas hiring needs. We know what Immigration New Zealand is looking for and we have been successfully placing migrant workers from South Africa, Singapore, India & Sri Lanka with New Zealand employers.

bottom of page